There are some really fantastic ideas here!
There are some really fantastic ideas here!
Sure, it looks like a quaint cabin, right? But thanks to some sneaky architecture that’s just a disguise. Kelly Davis, the architect who created this faux-cabin, is a visual trickster (and quite possibly a magician). It may look like a cabin, but this is actually an RV! No, seriously.. check it out!
This “cabin” is only 400 square feet, which doesn’t sound like much.
But it’s actually bigger than some 1 bedroom apartments.
The ESCAPE cabin was originally conceived as a high quality cabin, NOT an RV.
Now, ESCAPE is part of the tiny house movement. This movement, which is growing in popularity, has focuses on living with a smaller financial, environmental and physical footprint.
It doesn’t look like most other RVs, but it fits the standard of the Park Model RV, which can be up to 400 square feet.
Not only is the cabin made of extremely high quality materials (featuring cedar lap siding, LED lighting, Energy Star appliances and much more), but you never know how small it is thanks to the brilliant design.
Compromises must be made when creating a tiny home. There’s no room for a full kitchen or bathroom, but one look at ESCAPE and I would completely forget about that.
The cabin/RV is settled at Canoe Bay Escape, surrounded by gorgeous views on all sides.
More and more people will follow in the footsteps of these incredible tiny homes, both saving their own money and the environment.
Although, ESCAPE in particular would actually run a person around $79,000, which is quite pricey for an RV.
But if you could live in this beautiful and small home, it would be worth it.
An unidentified homeowner in California has spent $35,000 turning his home into a feline paradise for his 18 cats. Spiral ramps, walkways, scratching posts, miniature stairways, crawlspaces and other awesomely cool details. The homeowner also installed a ventilation system, which will ensure that the home stays fresh and the cats stay healthy.
The complex walkway network was installed by Trillium Enterprises, a Santa Barbara-based contracting and construction company.
Would you spend $35,000 to make your cats happy?
NBC / Via replygif.net
Fox / Via weheartit.com
auremar / Via shutterstock.com
Joelk75/ Flickr: 75001512@N00
Artazum and Iriana Shiyan / Via shutterstock.com
Warner Bros. / Via blog.thewelcomingcommittee.com
Warner Bros. / Via sodahead.com
michaeljung / Via shutterstock.com
Luis Louro / Via shutterstock.com
wavebreakmedia / shutterstock.com
Bravo / Via huffingtonpost.com
Lifetime / Via goodreads.com
Castle Rock Entertainment / Via glee.wikia.com
Disney / Via readersrespite.blogspot.com
MTV / Via carbonated.tv
Universal Pictures / Via wifflegif.com
Toby Melville / Reuters
spotv / Via cbssports.com
NBC / Via s557.photobucket.com
Move over, wedding cakes!!! There’s a new cake in town: the divorce cake… and it’s about 500 times crazier than you. Check out these hilarious examples.
Nothing says “I’m over you” like a cake covered in teeny penises.
Your ex was a monster. You need a cake that aptly conveys that.
A mid-life crisis in cake form.
It’s saying something that this is the most understated divorce cake we’ve ever seen.
Severed ex heads are a classic divorce cake touch.
Because gender equality.
Mmm, delicious ball and chain.
Apparently, the grass is not greener on the other side.
Extra points for what we assume is DIY (and for the choice of cheesecake).
A hit with seven-year-old boys and crazy ex-wives alike.
The Carrie Bradshaw divorce cake.
Pretty much says it all…
These cats are having a terrible time and the blame lies with us! LOL
1. This one that clearly isn’t a fan of Angry Birds:
2. And this one that thinks her hair looks better short:
3. This guy is pretty sure he isn’t a waffle:
4. And this one that prefers ‘the natural’ look:
5. This cat is clearly against the arranged marriage:
6. And this one repeatedly told us she didn’t want to be a singing telegram:
7. This guy because he can’t understand why you have to leave for work:
8. Also, this one that just found out all the treats are gone:
9. We dressed this one up and it wasn’t even Halloween:
10. And this one clearly wasn’t ready for battle:
11. This cat didn’t want to take a bath:
12. And neither did this one:
13. This one hates his new winter boots:
14. This guy didn’t get what he wanted for his birthday:
15. And this one was forced to celebrate with the dog:
16. This one wasn’t even warned about how bad the smell was going to be:
17. We woke this one up from a nap just because:
18. And this one was supposed to lay in a sunbeam all day, not be at the vet:
19. This one really didn’t want to be in your selfie:
20. And this one liked it better before the kid moved in:
21. Finally, this guy, who has no time for your pesky kisses:
These kids are high on life… and probably LOTS of sugar…
Are you ready to party? Because this kid sure is.
Oh yeah, she’s double fisting it.
Three feet of bubblegum? Now it’s a party.
Forget your mind-altering substances. This kid’s got TICKETS.
You know it was a good night when you wake up surrounded by lollipops.
Step 1: Loosen bow tie. Step 2: Party.
When was the last time you rocked out his hard?
Or THIS hard?
…OR THIS HARD?!
Popcorn bowls make excellent party helmets.
You know you can’t have a party without food.
Leaves. Yum. Party.
SHE CAN TASTE COLORS.
Every party needs a leader. Even if that party’s in the fridge.
She forgot the first rule of partying: never pass out in front of your friends.
This guy partied his way right into a dinosaur’s mouth.
Party on, little one. Party on.