1) Search for special days:
Type in an important upcoming day and Google will automatically provide you with the date it’s occurring on and a brief description of what it’s all about. Saint Swithin’s Day is coming up, you guys!
2) You can also use the same method to get movie release dates…
3) You can also get quick flight schedules:
4) The exact time of the sunrise in your city:
5) You can tell Google to do a barrel roll:
6) Or tilt, ever so slightly, to the right:
7) Use Google as a timer:
Just type “Set timer 30 minutes” (or however long you want) in quotes, and the countdown begins!
8) Google will calculate your tip for you:
10) Searching for “recursion” will get you into a dangerous infinite loop:
11) And searching “Anagram” will get you some nifty anagrams you can use to impress all your friends:
12) A “Festivus” search brings up a beautiful aluminum Festivus pole:
13) “Binary” and “hexadecimal” take you directly into the land of the nerds:
14) And while you’re there, you may as well try Googling “Zerg Rush”:
You can actually play this game: Click as fast as you can on the O’s as they attack your screen to save your search results from the Zerg.